JoeAnn Reaves is on the hunt for quilt show volunteers. Our show can only be successful with your help.
Please see JoeAnn at the guild meeting. You may also call her at 479-619-9204 or email her at email@example.com.
Sign up early for the plum assignments!
You may begin dropping off your quilts for the show on Monday, March 5. All must be turned in by 5pm March 16. If you are putting your quilt in some type of carrier you want back, put your name on it.
Make sure the paper label is pinned to back of your quilt in the lower right corner. This will be used to sort quilts so they can be returned to you. The label is included in the registration paperwork.
Please fold you quilts so that corner can been seen by those sorting quilts for hanging.
Please call individuals before you attempt to make a drop off.
* Stella Day, 2009 Patti Ave, Springdale, AR 72762 (479.751.1568)
* Rabbit’s Lair, 116 W. Walnut St., Rogers, AR 72756 (479.636.3385)
* Karen Kielmeyer, 75 Merritt Drive, Bella Vista, AR 72714 (479.876.5794)
* Sager Creek, 304 E. Central, Siloam Springs, AR 72761 (479.524.5244)
* Sew a Stitch, 1311 W. Hudson Road Rogers, AR 72756 (479.621.0000)