Tomorrow’s Heirlooms is just over ONE week away. It will take all hands on deck to make it a success. If you have not signed up to help in some capacity, or if you find that you will have additional time available to help, please contact Joe Ann Reaves at your earliest convenience. She will be more than happy to work with your availability. 479-619-9204 / email@example.com
Lila Rostenberg will present a program entitled “Loose and Whacky Quilting” at our April 23 meeting.
There will also be a follow up on the April 10 and 11 quilt show.
The meeting is at 7 p.m. at St. Thomas Episcopal Church, 2898 S 48th St., in Springdale. A social period begins at 6:30 p.m.
Judging for the quilt show begins March 24. The show is April 10-11 at the Benton County Fairgrounds, 7640 SW Regional Airport Blvd. in Bentonville.
All quilts must be turned in by 5 p.m. THIS Friday, March 20.
Follow the preparation directions found in registration materials elsewhere on this blog.
Quilts must be dropped at one of these location. Call before going.
- Stella Day: 2009 Patti Ave, Springdale, AR 72762; 479-409-3320
- Barbara Hamernik: 717 NE Essex Ct, Bentonville, AR 72712; 479-657-6041
- Karen Kielmeyer: NEW ADDRESS 3811 NW Riverbend Road, Bentonville, AR 72712; 479-876-5794
- Rabbit’s Lair: 116 S. First St, Rogers, AR 72756; 479-636-3385
- Sager Creek: 304 E. Central, Siloam Springs, AR 72761; 479-524-5244
- Sew-A-Stitch: 1311 W. Hudson Rd, Rogers, AR 72756; 479-621-0000
Therese Ramsey will be accepting quilts for the small quilt auction at the March 26 meeting.
JoeAnn Reaves is in need of worker bees. Please be one. She will have sign up sheets at the meeting. A good show depends on good workers so please volunteer.
Our quilt show judge is Kate Eelkema. She will also present the program at our March 26 meeting.
The meeting is set for 7 p.m. Thursday, March 26, at St. Thomas Episcopal Church, 2898 S. 48th St. in Springdale.