About Us

Q.U.I.L.T. (Quilters United in Learning Together) Guild of Northwest Arkansas is a non-profit organization formed to promote the appreciation of the rich heritage of the art of quilting and to enhance each member’s own quilting skills and knowledge. It is also the purpose of this organization to expand and to enrich the art of quilting for future generations.

Meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month January through October.  The November and December meetings are combined and we meet on the first Thursday of December.  The program starts at 6:30 pm.  Come and check out the workshops that will be coming up, shop the vendor, or check out the large selection of books and patterns available in the guild library starting around 6:00.  Q.U.I.L.T. meets at St. Thomas Episcopal Church at 2898 S. 48th St. in Springdale except for May.  Check our programs page for the alternate locations for these meetings.

Board Meetings are held the first Monday of the month.

4 thoughts on “About Us

1. Hello,

My name is Gennifer Majors and I’m a conservator who has recently started work in Arkansas. I’m emailing just to let you know that I provide a number of conservation/preservation, collections care, and education services that a lot of private collectors find they need in order to best take care of their antiques and heirlooms.

If any of your members are interested, a list of services and my contact information can be found online at http://www.majorsconservation.com

Thank you,
    Gennifer Majors

2. Hi, I live in NWA and am looking for someone who can make some personalized quilts for me out of clothes that I have. If you know of anyone who provides this service, please contact me. Thank you!

3. Hello There! Just wanted to introduce ourselves–Grana’s Front Porch Fabrics located here in central Arkanasas, in the fine city of Conway. We are very small but we are aiming high by offering the best quality fabrics by the best designers along with top quality supplies that established quilters know about and that we want to share and teach novice quilters about as well!!
    Our address is 803 5th Street, near by and across from St Joseph Catholic Church and our backyard connects with Arby’s. Our hours are Tuesday thru Saturday 10:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. We would like to invite yall down to come see our little shop, enjoy our fabrics, free patterns from vintage quilters and perhaps give demonstrations to our local quilters to show off your skills. All for the love of quilting traditions!