Quilt Congress Deadline is This Week!

Its Oct. 2 and deadline for registering is in TWO – count ’em – 2 days away. You still have time to register for this year’s Quilt Congress. We will accept registrations postmarked Oct. 5, HOWEVER, we cannot guarantee you can register for your favorite class or that that breakout sessions will be available.
REMEMBER: fill out all pertinent forms, including general registration, show and tell, quilt challenge and breakout sessions. You will find the forms under the Quilt Congress tab.
Jan Krentz’s lily pad class is full.

2 thoughts on “Quilt Congress Deadline is This Week!

1. Hello … my dear mother recently passed away in Rogers AR. My brother has a large quantity of her quilting material, thread, ribbon, rulers, patterns, squares, angles, cutters, etc. there is so much and he is trying to sort it to take it to auction. I told him to offer the lot for $500 to a group, he doesn’t think there is a demand. I can assure you that she had multiples of everything you could ever need for fine quilting projects. Also a lot of yarn and monks cloth for Swedish Weaving. My Brother ‘Dan’ lives in Siloam Springs ‭(479) 225-8544‬. My name is Jeanne Hall (928) 607-2727 and I would be happy to answer any questions. If you know of anyone who would be interested please pass this on. Thank you so much, I’d love to see her projects finished and her tools put to good use.